Friday, September 15, 2006

An Unforgettable Surprise



It was another friday, browsing through my work documents and cracking my head to solve difficult issues. Lunch time was approaching. I was looking forward to my birthday gathering for the group. The feeling was a mix of 1/2 anxiety n 1/2 nervousness. My phone rang. The front desk lady called and told me to pick up a parcel. I wasnt expecting any and went to have a look. As I was approaching, there was a pretty flower basket on her work desk. Out of curiosity, I requested to have a closer look at the name on the card. I couldnt believe my own eyes. The 3 ladies on site was teasing me about having a secret admirer. It was truly a secret, which I wished to know more. Brought it back to my own desk and colleagues came running towards me. They couldnt believe that a guy would receive flowers too. I would be the first in history. I took some pictures to keep as a remembrance, as the flowers were still fresh. Many thanks to the senders, who made this unforgettable for me.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Glad that u liked e surprise !!!