Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Breaking Up is always a hard thing to swallow

Yesterday, the results for Jun 06 ACCA exams were released. The moment I waited for has arrived. My result was not surprising, as I failed to meet the standard required. It proved to be a good learning point. I realised that I had taken for granted on achieving results with minimal effort. Coping with work and part time studies is not an easy task for everyone. From this point in time, I am inspired to work harder to ensure success. Probably signing up for revision class might help, as I never rely on that previously. My new mobile acquisition scheduled for october has to be delayed to provide funds for another attempt. Hehe.

Sad things casted aside. I arranged with a fren to watch "The Breakup" together. Note that she is still single, so I can ask her along. Haha. I wont bother asking someone attached to know more about breaking up. It may make their lives worse. It was the first time I went to Bishan Junction 8 to see a show and bought nachos from Golden Village. Not too bad, compared to Eng Wah's nachos. But, Cathay should improve on their quality, especially the cheese. The ticket usher forgot to update the display panel to alert the audience to enter the theatre. We highlighted to them that the show is starting in 2 mins time. Haha.

The show was filled with laughter and sad moments. Maybe, u can catch it to know where the funny parts are. :P Well, the saddest part was to learn that the house shared by the couple had a buyer. That made them think through why they had fought with each other all the while. The lady wanted to make a last reconcilition attempt, by inviting the guy to join her for a concert. Fate was cruel to her. The guy didnt turned up and she broke down into tears. I could feel her emotions, as I went through that phase in life before. She had sacrificed alot for the relationship, but the other person was not appreciative. A good ending was their friendship was intact a few years after they broke up.

Had coffee at Cafe Cartel following the end of the show. We shared more things of our life and the friendship is developing well. I would advise her to stay cheerful and take things easy.

No comments: