Monday, August 14, 2006

Can your ex be that super hot??

An appointment was set for tuesday to see this movie. But, I brought it forward to avoid clashing with an office meeting, which might result in disappointment. Why I pick this movie? Not because of wendy's review. Haha. I wanted to check out how the guy will be punished for saying that he wanted a breakup. He and I have something in common, such as the frustrations he faced in the relationship and he never know that the relationship with a possessive female could be a nightmare. Life is ambiguous sometimes. U never know that the person who u love is always beside you until you have a bad encounter. A touching sight near the end of the show, where the couples were rightfully matched. There are plenty of funny conversations during the show, which can make ur laughter lasts. I can recommend this movie, but there are other good ones screening now too. It's your choice. After the 1 n 1/2 hr show, I requested my fren to join me for coffee at TCC. They have a huge variety of coffee to choose, much better than Coffee Bean. Did I catch the waitress wink at me? Maybe its my illusion. I gave her a smile in return. We chatted several issues and got to know each other better. Before we know it, they were closing for the day. I accompanied her on the train to talk with her further, up till her alighting station. Thereon, I had my MP3 to end the night on a high note.

No comments: