Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Sound of Ticking

The thought of waking up late to prepare for work was getting on my nerves. I am a systematic person, always planning my schedule to provide for contingencies. Went inside a hardware shop, which sells clocks. Browsed through their clocks display, and one caught my attention. It has Doraemon on it and my favourite colour is sky blue. There is a light function to use for dark areas. It should serve my purpose. I tink its a good buy for $8.

I showed mummy what a cute thing I have. She asked if it is for someone. Chinese folks believe that we cant 送钟 (equivalent of sending u for the last ride). I guessed her age is catching up on her and she overlooked that before asking. I set the alarm to wake me up after a short nap in the noon. The sound was irritating, but it works great!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

irritating sounds work best, don't you think?

I used to have an alarm clock that sang a stupid song... Worked though, cos the voice that was singing was HORRENDOUS! Haha...

The song went like this:
" Time to get up, Eat your breakfast, cockadoodle!! RRRIINNGGG"

Dunnoe how I had an alarm clock like that. Come to think of it, no alarm clock has

Dalicia said...

this clock makes a lot of noise...
hard to sleep!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work forensic accounting auditing accounting firm in new bedford ma Roberto cavalli perfumes Veloferien mit car 5000 iu vitamin d manufacturing accounting House mortgage refinancing in london3424 Free computer bookkeeping softwear How to make jedi boots Pirate t-shirts amigo isuzu acc