Sunday, August 13, 2006

Casual Meet with Army Mates

My Army Buddy, Thing, smsed me if I was free to meet him for some catching up. He drove to fetch me up in the late morning and we went to pick up another fren, Yong, together. We went up to Yong's house, as he was still preparing. Said hi to his mum and discovered their resembiance. We decided to go Taka for Dim Sum, despite dressing in shorts, sandals and tees.

Settled down at Crystal Jade 小龙包 restaurant. We ordered a feast. A main course for everyone and shared about 5 dishes of dim sum. My Wanton soup noodles have 6 big Wantons. Never took so many at one go.
Felt like avoiding Wantons for a month after this meal.

After our sumptous feast, I asked the guys to accompany me to shop for presents for my colleagues. Well, it didnt take long before I set my eyes on the ideal gifts. Bought a Pooh bear touch light and Tigger MP3 speakers. One of them likes Pooh, the other likes listening to music. Planning to present to them next tuesday during our dinner.

We headed to West Coast Recreation Center for some pool and billard sessions. Havent been playing and I hitted more white balls than coloured ones in the holes. Haha. It was a cheap game, as we paid ten bucks for about 3 hours of games.

No comments: