Friday, August 25, 2006

Last day in office before NS

I reached office earlier than usual, knowing that today is the last day for me to clear my work before I serve my National Service liability for the entire next week. I am prepared to stay late to clear it by hook or by crook. My friends describe me as a nice guy who always think of others. I could foresee my colleague being stressed up in my absence. I cant bear to see others suffer for my doings. My CFO had an adhoc assignment for me to rush for him and I attended to it immediately. Speaking about work efficiency, he told me to relax next time I am given an assignment. Haha.

Went for lunch with colleagues and we popped by this bakery shop selling muffins. Very interesting stuff that they sold. Took some snapshots of their creative products. I got their namecard just in case. Bought some muffins of different flavours to try. I like their black pepper chicken pie very much. It makes me feel awake at work, with its strong pepper content.

Not knowing that its time to knock off, all my colleagues left the office on the dot. I was left all alone to slave. Hmm. But, the quiet environment made me more focused and worked better at optimal level. When everything was done, it's 11 pm. At least I managed to achieve my objective set out. Smsed my colleague that I have settled most of the things and she was shocked by my work commitment. Exhausted but fulfilling after a long day. Hope everything is fine when I am away.

No comments: