Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Who is desperate?

RTO to resume my normal work after the seminar ended yesterday. Table was piled with incoming mails during my absence. Mailbox was filled with work related emails. Life gets more interesting, when you have to work at a faster pace.

The tax assistant from EY gave me a ring. to thanked me for my prompt reply for their queries. I mentioned that I would clear it as part of my job. Back to my accounts closing, I managed to do some data entry for last min submitted accounts. Cat was getting stressed up for late submission of accounts. Pity her, but I always try to help her if possible.

It's lunchtime and the weather turned bad all of a sudden. We ordered takeaways to be delivered to us. The delivery man was drenched, making us feel the guilt. We must finish the food for his sake. After a filling lunch, everyone discussed the topic of who is suitable for me in the office??? Haha. I sat there listening, as the ladies provided me with a list of candidates for my consideration. Are they anxious to see me getting hitched? Singlehood has its own merits, but I wont write off seeking a partner. One even asked my manager if she would accept my courtship. The proposal to me was I wont have to strive so much, as she is older than me. A nice try. Jokes aside and we got back to our desks for the serious matters.