Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Am I wrong??

The time was 8.15pm. R was finalising my final accounts before submission to management for review. The secretary, S, was busy drafting her letters. I had slight migraine, due to work stress and long hours of computing work. The conversation started...
R said, "Lets make a move at 8.45pm".
S said, "I still have some letters to finish, most probably 9pm".
R's reply is, "Ok, I shall wait for you till 9 pm and leave together".
Time passed swiftly.....
At 9 pm, R was packing up his stuff and ready to leave the office. R said, "It is 9 already. Time to go back". S still had unfinished work, but she started to pack her things in a rough manner. R thought why she had to react that way? Didn't R followed her timing to leave or it wasn't good enough for her? Either way, both left the office and silence followed them along the way home.

No comments: