Thursday, February 02, 2006

No more backups

I was relieved that my friend was back in the office. I have being backing up others' work since last thursday. Having throat inflammation and slight coughing, since I woke up. All the new year goodies were having its effect on me. I was surprised to find the letter which I submitted back on my desk, after I am back from my morning rounds. Why would it come back to me? Was it not good enough? I brought it back to my M and she clarified that she left it on my desk by mistake. It was quite embarrassing though. Back from lunch, I sms her to see if she was doing fine. My nose was starting to run as well. Metabolism was going low, and just carried on with work slowly. Hanged on till 7.30 pm to call it a day. She asked me to join her on the train, as she was going out. As it was along the way home, I met her in the first cabin. Saw her in another different outfit. Nice. She alighted at her destination, while I carried on the journey. The situation reminded me of how I used to meet ling to go back together. Time has passed rapidly without her. I grew stronger from the aftermath and hoped history will not repeat itself. I was reading about a love letter and had my own inner thoughts. I deleted all the previous emails which I wrote for my past relationship. After all, the wordings were too nice to believe and things never actually happened. I am just deceiving myself to retain them. Tears started to roll, as I listened to the song "All by Myself" by Jamie O'Neal.

5 comments:

DARLing said...

gosh is tat love letter mine ?
Dont cry dont cry .....

Richie said...

Darl ~ it jus happened to be yours. But, thanks for sharing. I do get some insights.

Paul said...

wah share share love letter some more. Hmm smthg fishy. Haha. Joking la.

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kazzzzzzz said...

paul is definitely not normal... has the Dog year done something to him?? BR, whack some sense back into him!!