Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Long Wait plus Sorry......

I called her last night wanting to have a chat as always. Didn't know that she had just got home. She wanted to have a bath first and I agreed to wait for her. Timing was 10.15 pm. While waiting, the thought came to my mind. Earlier when she asked me if I could call, was she still outside and wished to speak to me on the way back? I thought I may have overlooked that point, and replied that I could only call later. I guessed she was alone without any company. Nice thought for her to want me to speak to her. My body has been failing me, since I fell sick last week. As I waited, I DOZED off.

What can I say? I am SORRY for causing you to wait 2 long hours for my return call. In the end, I got your good night sms immediately after I sent u an sms at 1.10am. You must be fuming with your indication of "2 long hours". I hope to call tomorrow night to hear about your matters, if you still wish to speak to me. Meanwhile, please don't lose faith in your friend for letting all these things happened. To prevent this from happening in future, please do ring my mobile if you do encounter a wait of > 10 mins without any reply from either sms or call. I am more than happy to pick up your call, even if I am sleeping. Sleep tight and hope I appear in your dreams.

2 comments:

DARLing said...

if u are sick pls rest la... Sleep well so u can stay up in the night to talk to her! Gosh.. is she angry ?

Richie said...

Luckily she is not. but, I guessed it is my wrong, which I am guilty of.