Saturday, February 25, 2006

Crazy Mobile

Has anyone had problems with a Motorola phone before? I check that my settings are proper, but most people who called me do not get a response on my mobile. I have disappointed so many friends, who mentioned the problem started when I switched my mobile. However, I tested myself and it was ok. Perhaps, the service provider M1 has some problems recently?
Had a long day at work till 6 pm in the office. Went for a hair trimming. Reaching home, I sms her and saw her online. A no holds barr talk about how the past 2 weeks have been for both of us. She mentioned we are developing a distance between us. I was shocked. Knowing her schedule has been tight, I felt I should not bother her. I thought I had done the right thing to let her concentrate on her work. Instead, I changed her opinion about me. In the past, I bothered a girl during the course of her work and she was pissed off. So, I thought sometimes backing off is also good. Now, a different person and a different situation. Why are my actions bringing discomfort to others?

4 comments:

Paul said...

Some problems with M1 recently, Check Aidah's blog & u knw what I mean.

Anonymous said...

I know nuts about handphone, hehe. I don't think your actions have brought discomfort to others. It is they themselves that are difficult ('Mind Game'). In the first place, she always puts other frens first, then now she kind of blaming you for the distance. Think is good that you have a good talk with her to find out actually what is on her mind.

DARLing said...

oh ya YOUR HP N M1 not only u giving u pbm la..

differet tactics for different situations that is wat i have to say for your last sentence...

Richie said...

Bypass ~ If only I can have a good talk. It is not easy from my view.

Darl ~ I dunno about M1 network. sometimes, jus down for the wrong reason.