Friday, February 10, 2006

Dinner Date Cancelled

Left my house in the morning, I brought out my digital cam and the things I needed to pass to her. We had a date, planned a week ago. I had set a goal to finish my accounts before today to meet her up for a dinner. The location was Boat Quay. She wished to have the korean food there. To me, it was another new kind of food to try. The setting was nice to enjoy a dinner with someone I enjoyed her company. I hoped to let her read my card, while i should get to read hers. The feeling was worthwhile awaiting. At 10 plus in the morning, someone called my extension. It was her voice. A piece of sad news followed by good news to lessen the impact. She needed to attend her friend's birthday party, which she had missed out completely. I guessed I could make use of my time after work to rest at home, which my body badly needed. Being someone who often sacrificed myself for the benefit of others, I told her I could take care of my own time and she could just attend the party without worries. Anyway, her friend's annual birthday would certainly prioritised as compared to our meeting. She promised to arrange another time to make up for today's appointment. After work, I went back home and my parents were so surprised to see their precious son back early. Mum was pampering me with food, fruits and medicine. The medicine took its effect and caused me to sleep...

1 comment:

Paul said...

Oh so sad, nvm sure got opportunity again to date her one la.

Your mum, still e same, dote u like the time when Huiyu & I went 'ur hse & feed u ur medicine. :)