Saturday, February 18, 2006

JB Plan Abandoned

Today's plan should be in JB enjoying a movie and some good food. Starting to feel if it was all fated? Whatever we planned, there would be hiccups. I knew that it was hard for her to push away her friend's appointment, so I told her to meet her friends instead. I should be able to occupy myself with things to kill time. There was a meaningful sms from her "We should be enjoying the time together if not for my friend." It was a consolation to hear this from her. Enjoy your meeting and don't be upset about this. We can always plan again if there is another opportunity. Instead, the time was spent on marketing with my mum and revising my studies. Still have a long way to catch up to current chapter. It's better to start now than never. Took a few hours nap and woke up around 7 plus at night. Listened to songs, while reading some frens' blogs. It's late but never hear from her since the last sms at 2 pm. Should I be waiting for her reply to my sms or should I proceed to my bed? Let's see which occurs first.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Wah, buddy good progress.

Anonymous said...

U too r her fren, but why is she giving other frens priority? Point for u to ponder, dude. Always tell urself, if it is yours, it will be yours otherwise, juz take things easy and you would turn out happier.