Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Va~Learn~Time

It's the annual lovers' day. It has been a few years, since I last spend this day without being loved. But, my lecturer has everything planned for everyone. She didn't change the schedule to allow people to enjoy this precious day. But, for rejects like me, I don't know if I should feel grateful. Anyway, my date did have something else to occupy her. It was still a nice thought of hers to accept my date initially, but I couldn't honour it. It just clashed with my lesson by coincidence, and I asked her without knowing it in the first place. I hoped she enjoyed her own date as well. Did she like the little surprise which I have planned ahead?. My apologies for keeping her in suspense, even when I told her to expect something. Haha. My class ended much later at 10 pm, with a "Happy Valentine's Day" from the lecturer. Sounds both funny and sarcastic. The journey back home took so long. Buses were mostly packed and I reached home around 11.30 pm. Received her sms to call her, but I rejected her to let her rest early. Wondered if she had enough rest???

4 comments:

DARLing said...

Happy Valentine .
Unique way the topic ....

Paul said...

The lecturer crazy crazy 1.
so irritated by e way she said tt.

Richie said...

Darl ~ Thanks for appreciating it. Haha.

Paul ~ Why are u irritated? u got a date as well?

DARLing said...

oh.... welcome la.. so 客气 ;p