Monday, February 27, 2006

Last Date Extended

One month ago, it has been my plan to have an end to my current job. But, the circumstances have changed and I was given an option of extending. I gave it a serious thought over the weekend and decided to approach my managers about an extension. I was the first to reach the office as normal. Drafted an email to serve as a written request. I did receive an approval from the manager shortly after. My understudy was relieved about my decision. Some colleagues came to know about this and asked about my hesitation. It's just a small favour which I can do for my company. From now till 9 Mar, I would be just sitting around to see if the ladies encounter any problems. Another colleague, whose work has to be checked by me, did a silly thing. I was frustrated, but just kept it to myself. Why cant she exercise caution when doing her work? It was just a choice between a yes or no, and she could hit the wrong button. Whole day occupied with guiding people and clearing audit queries.

4 comments:

DARLing said...

CArry on stressing them MR stresser hahaaaaa

Devilish Angel said...

Take it easy...be cool...

Paul said...

Fren, I knw u still do your best.

Richie said...

Darl ~ Everyone is stressed, but I am stressed to hand over as much as i can. Hai.

Paul ~ As always, i will do my best.