Friday, February 03, 2006

Down Finally

Today has its significance, of which I reported sick during work for the first time in 3 years. I had dragged myself to work for half a day, but I told myself that I should visit the doctor to seek treatment. Serious running nose, frequent sneezes as well. I could sense other colleagues avoiding me to escape infection. I walked in my M's room and highlighted of my intention to visit the doc at noontime. I can see in her eyes that she knew I had overworked and health was deteriorating. She had witnessed my work since I joined and always used me as an example to other colleagues. But, I did let her know that everyone's reality will not be like my situation. I was still worried about my fren being troubled last night. Gave her a call to find out if she was ok. A big relief that she had not intend to avoid me permanently. Got some pointers from her to take note if such a situation ever arise again. During lunchtime, I visited the clinic at Dawson Place. The doctor was using the stethoscope all over my upper body. I wondered if I am so serious ill. Haha. The results were lungs, heart and pulse were all ok. Then what I got was some medicine and half day to rest myself well. Headed home after purchasing 2 pieces of bread for lunch. I was joking about buying the other piece for her. Hehe. Had a good nap after consuming my medicine. However, sms still flying to and fro like never before. I got back my appetite for a proper dinner and went over to my grandma's place. Grandpa was asking if I wanted to know a girl living in their block. I just replied that fate will determined who I will end up with. Picked up my brother's car, after my uncle has finished using. Goodness gracious that he topped up full tank and stil got a summon for not placing a coupon. Came back searching for my digi cam and discovered someone took it without asking. Blood pressure started to rise, but I could manage it. Called her to have a routine chat, sharing some topics to liven things up. A little thought for Valentine's day has been arranged.

2 comments:

DARLing said...

The First MC finally after 3 years
Go go go ! Way to go richi

Richie said...

Darl ~ does it call for a celebration when i am sick? haha.