Saturday, February 11, 2006

Events to Ponder Over

Working for half day and a carefree afternoon to follow by. Don't know if I will be meeting her. Everything was in suspense, which left me hopeless. I could only wished for her reply soon. She did replied to indicate that she has to run some errands till about 1 pm. I waited in office for her to give me the timing to meet up. Luckily, I had the card and the small token with me. She was in a rush and I waited for her at Bugis. Went to buy some eye drops at Guardian for eye cleansing. My eyes needs frequent cleansing recently, as it becomes tired easily in office.
She arrived shortly and gave me the card with a small gift in a bag immediately. She handed over the things like she wanted to get rid of those for a long long time. Haha. I had to hand mine over as well, to make space in my backpack. Had lunch together at Swensen, but she seemed bothered by some things. I couldn't figure out the rationale, as I felt its unavoidable. We had a short walk to another area to get away from the place where she couldn't stay for another moment. Along the way, she was still rather disturbed. Her mood was totally dampened, and I had no choice but to see her home. She wanted to talk later in the night, but I told her to rest herself well first. I could wait for her to beep before i call anyway.
Reached home and opened the card which she had self made. The words written were beyond my expectations, which I could sense the emotions involved during her writing. How about her emotions when she reads about mine? I could guess, but only she can confirm my guess. The small gift was a heart shaped candle. Would it carry a meaning? I am still trying to figure out. It was around 11 pm, but she can't be contacted. Probably she went asleep without turning off her mobile. I had to catch some much needed sleep as well.

No comments: