Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hunt for a Card

Knocked off early today at 6.30pm to search for a valentine's day card. However, the recipient would be a different person. Went to several shops, but couldn't pick a card with the proper wordings. In the end, I picked one which had more hearts than words. Haha. I thought I should have a small token to go with the card as well. I hope she will appreciate the little thought from me. Came back and saw my brother occupying my room to play games again. Ignored his presence and sat down to write my thoughts in the card. Mum came in and took a peep. Ops Ops. She knows I am a sentimental guy all the while. I did something weird in the card, creating a heart with my name written behind it. I hope she will get the meaning, if she reads the card tomorrow. I guess she will, since she always blushes. A note to her:
Hope you will remain hopeful to be with your loved one. Let's forget our own unhappiness and have a place in our hearts for each other on this Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Buddy, sweet sweet ar u? Eat a lot of sugar & sweet liao is it?