Saturday, February 04, 2006

First House Visit

The main programme for today was to pay a visit to paul's house at 1.30pm. It was saddening to say that it was my first visit to his house for as long as we knew each other. In the early hours, I was expecting a guest coming to my place as well. Afraid that she could be lost along the way, I offered to pick her up at the nearest location she suggested. Since I am in possession of my bro's car for the whole day, I should put it to good use. She hit it off quite well with my parents, though it was the first visit. My parents' impression of her was rather ok, as my mum has made some food for her tasting. I guessed my mum was wanting to hear some good comments for her own skills again. While I was online, I read about Darl's injury from a hamster's bite. Felt so sad that even a hamster can do harm to her. Everything should like her instead. Please disinfect and heal the wound properly ok?

At 1pm, I saw my guest off and went to pick both Darl and Krys along the way to Paul's place. I tink Darl would make a good street directory guide. Haha. We didn't get lost on our 1st visit. We were the first to reach and everyone was hungry for lunch. Cant wait any longer and we helped ourselves to the food. Thank you to Paul and family for being very kind hosts. I couldn't resist the chicken from KFC and had some despite my sickness. Everyone was teasting me about how auntie was paying special attention to me the whole time. I guessed Paul must have mentioned many of my things to her, which explained why she cared for me. At 5.45pm, we had to make a move, as I offered to give Krys a ride to Westmall for her appointment. After which, I went to the hilltop at Jurong Bird Park to relax my mind while standing in the strong winds. Darl was busy snapping pictures with the nice scenery. Afterwhich, I had to drop her off at Clementi and went home directly. Came back and took the medicine prescribed to me, which made me drowsy. I mentioned about my ex being replaced in my heart by someone else. I just wanted to voice out things to someone close. While awaitng for the beep, the cough medicine has disabled my body and I dozed off for a while.

8 comments:

DARLing said...

Thanks for the ride and also Tahaning me as snapping away myself up there at the Hill top!

Richie said...

Darl ~ No problem. It is rare for me to visit the hill top as well. Nice experience.

Paul said...

Ar, since when Rich become Darling's personal driver?
Hmmm something fishy here??? Haha

Kazzzzzzz said...

paul is jealous no one brought him to the hilltop... quick quick! someone bring him there!

DARLing said...

not personal Driver la.. then should he be Krys driver too ????
Faint !!!!!

Richie said...

Personal driver?? It is not right to describe ur buddy like that lor.

Richie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul said...

Haha, knw that my buddy is nice la.
When I ask her to drive Krys to WM, he agreed immediately. :)