Friday, February 17, 2006

Surprise Surprise

Called her early morning to see if she is alright. She has been occupied recently and no phone calls for the whole week. It will be good to hear her voice for a second. Finally, she picked up the call. Her voice sounded tired. I asked her to catch more sleep. I had to clear more work, in preparation of the new colleague who will be succeeding my work. I don't wish to pressure her, although I like to. Haha. With my current duties being segregated to 2 pax, she should be in a comfortable position. Sales has started to picked up, but how many more will I be processing? They can throw as many as they wish to. The LTA system is changing on 1 Mar, which is the first day that I am no longer in office. The sales personnel thought I may have insider news to plan my exit on the day the old LTA system cease working. Nice guess but there was more to it. End of the work day at 6pm, my phone ext rang. Must be one of the sickening sales disturbing me again. Nope, wrong guess. It was her. I was speechless, since she mentioned she would be busy from noon onwards. She asked if I wanted to have dinner and I agreed wholeheartedly. Nice nice. No work tomorrow and in no rush to go home. We took a short walk to the mall near her place. Had dinner at Grillers. We would always share a portion of our own food with each other. Spent 2 hours updating each other about the past few days happenings. I didn't know she would react so strongly to a fren's comment. But, its nice to listen to her heart-felt words. Saw her back home and waited outside for her to snap some pictures using my mobile. Once I got back home, I transferred the pictures to her for her safekeeping. I hope tonight will have a sweet sweet dream, unlike last few worrying nights.

No comments: