Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Farewell Lunch

My bosses wanted to give everyone, who have tendered resignation, a farewell lunch. Overheard one of the bosses saying that the menu must suit their taste. I was thinking if the lunch was meant for them. Nevertheless, they were still disillusioned that rehiring will be a solution to their problems. They drove us to RELC's Tang restaurant. The other colleagues were happily discussing about their plans after their departure. I didn't want to say much, as I loved my work very much. But, I was forced to hate it. I detested it. They would never understand why I left. NEVER. The bosses even mentioned I looked fresher than before. But, deep inside my heart, I am troubled. Work, studies, money, relationship and family were all my concerns. Too many things that no one can understand. I will solve them eventually, one after another.

6 comments:

DARLing said...

dont b la.. ok ...
Smile

Paul said...

My advice is dun care la.

DARLing said...

if it is work n family HOW can dont care ???

Richie said...

Paul ~ I just wish this world is a better place to live in. Too many hypocrites around my life. But, the genuine ones make me live on..

DARLing said...

wwowowow who are those Genuine ones ?

Richie said...

Darl ~ You are one of the them. Haha. Paul too.