Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mysterious Appearance

I went to work as normal, although i should not be in office theoretically. Some colleagues saw me and thought I was not aware that my last day was yesterday. I replied that I had forgotten that today should not be a working day. Haha. I kept it unknown to most people on purpose, knowing that they would disturb me if they knew I was around. Too bad, my colleague went to tell some people upfront. She betrayed my trust. My 2 understudy are beginning to malfunction with each other. Only god knows how both of them can compromise each other's work. It wont be my problem to make them click. Who knows? Maybe, they crack under pressure and resign before my last day. Haha.
Another issue I have been thinking for the past 2 weeks. Is my friendship with her just a mere 2 months' affair? I feel that she is becoming like a stranger to me after v day. Even as I wish to try, I think I dont even hold a place in her heart. I don't want to dream of anything from now on. I guess I have to move on for a girl whom I can love wholeheartedly.

No comments: