Friday, March 10, 2006

Prep for the Highlands

Awakening and feeling lost, as it is my first day without a job. Haha. My intention is to take about a month of rest, if I could. At the same time, I will search for jobs and attending interviews if there is. This period of rest should be adequate for my 1st half revision of my paper 3.2 ACCA. I guess paul is envious that I could spare time to revise my studies properly, but at the expense of no income. Haha. I did some calculations and my finances is still manageable during my quest for a better job. I had to pack up my things for my Genting trip tomorrow. The arrangement is to stay overnight at paul's house to faciliate early departure in the morning. Received a few calls from my understudy to clarify her doubts. I assured her that I shall not leave questions unanswered if she wishes to ask. Arriving at Paul's place at about nine at night. We talk and talk till everyone dozed off.

No comments: