Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bruises & Bang with Guilt

It was a rainy Sunday morning. Had an basketball session with 大哥 and his friends. It was meant to be a friendly game. But, I was hit by the ball several times when I mishandled the ball from my team mates. Tough luck, but it don't occur often. One bad incident happened. This moment which I was in control of the ball, the opponent tried to steal in from my hands. I managed to avoid the steal. Instead, his entire face hit my elbow. His nose was bleeding and a deep cut on his lips. It was unintentional, but I was remorseful of it. Many friends told me it's common to get injured and he was over aggressive. I didn't continue the game and sat down in one corner. Jus watching. Came home before lunch. While bathing, I noticed that my elbow had a cut as well. It has been bleeding after we clashed. My wound was superficial compared to his. I had my injuries in the past with none of this severity. Spent the remaining part of the day feeling the guilt.

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

sure sure ..you bad boy! :) anyways, if it wasn't intentional..it's forgiven. i did it to my friends a few times. but i didn't get them bloody! just accidentally punched them on their face.

Richie said...

I don't know if he is ok. Seems very serious, especially I know how much force was exerted on it. God bless him.