Friday, March 17, 2006

Snorkeling Trip Booked

A 3pm appointment with my god sis to have a look at the travelling packages at Golden Mile. We planned to go on a Palau Redang Trip in mid April. It also meant I shall be starting work only after this trip, if there is any job being secured within this period. I met her at Lavender MRT at 3.30pm instead, as she was held up by her earlier appointment. Her ex wont be joining us and its up to us to decide if we wanted to carry on this adventure. My sis got no problem sharing the room with me. Thanks for the trust, which I also have in you. We went through the offers from some travel agencies, but couldn't get a good offer which distinguished from the rest. In the end, we headed back to Trans-Star Travel to make a booking. We chose the package for 4D3N at a cost of $350 per pax. A standard room was chosen, instead of the sea view room, to allow us to extend our stay for another day without additional overall cost. The lady, who processed our booking, asked me for my contact number for a total 4 times. My sis was laughing that she was trying to know me better and I thought so too. After the procedures were done, we went to Junction 8 for our dinner. Sis treated me to a KFC meal, which was sufficient to fill my small tummy. We bought new goggles to start training ourselves for the snorkeling trip. She warned me that it would be very straining physically. Looking forward to this first trip with this adventurous girl. Who knows if it could lead to future trips to elsewhere.

8 comments:

Dalicia said...

I've heard that Pulau Redang is really nice! But I still love Hawaii....Have a great time with this LADY. Who knows what you'll find under the sea! :) The treasure lies down there....

Richie said...

If I have the chance, I would visit Hawaii for sure. I am sure we will both be enjoying it. Too bad I cant take photo shots in the sea for your viewing!!!

DARLing said...

oh u interested in her har ?

Richie said...

No la. It was just a tease from my god sis. The lady just kept asking my number to fill in different forms.

Dalicia said...

i think she's interested in you!
well, lets see what happens...u never know :)

Richie said...

Elaine ~ she did call me la. hehe. but, just to confirm some accomodation matters.

Dalicia said...

so, queen bed or king bed?

Richie said...

Elaine, sorry to disappoint u. Its 2 single beds. haha..