Monday, March 13, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Came online to check on my friends' blogs, which I have missed for 3 days. Very inconvenient to have no internet access in other places. I am used to staying in a high-tech country, such that adapting to days without internet was hard. Haha. Along the way back in Malaysia, I was sitting beside Paul in the coach. His face turned pale and he felt like vomitting. What should I do? Only passed him a bag for clearing the waste materials. It was a relief that he felt better thereafter. I had my MP3 player to accompany me throughout the journey. Reached the Singapore customs for clearance at 9 plus in the night. The coach driver gave us an option to alight at Tang Dynasty, but I couldn't catch any transport from there. The other stop was Golden Mile. Took train back with Jason, while Paul took a cab himself. HP battery was flat and needed charging. Saw her sms asking if I am back home, and gave her a call. We shared a nice conversation and her voice sounded sick. So poor thing to work so hard without drinking water and toilet visit for the whole day. I can't survive long in that manner. Her friend's call came and we had to end it. Its nearly a mth since we chatted.

1 comment:

Paul said...

thanks buddy for ur help.