Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Higher Stakes Expected

Woke up late this morning at 10 am to organise my study notes, which were given during last evening class. Looking at how thick the notes are compared to my last semester's exams, I had to draft a plan to revise as early as possible. My pal would be taking up another 2 papers, other than this one. I hope he would manage his time well enough, as he will be facing a much much tougher time to get through those.

Has been putting on weight for quite some time. I decided to make a switch to my usual meaty diet. Had porridge for lunch instead. I heard news that my ex company has not prepare my testimonial and last pay cheque. Happy waiting. A hearty chat with mum about family issues. My brother came back for a hour surprisingly. Never talked to him, as he still behaved as arrogant as before. I hope he is learning his lesson well from this experience of moving out. Went to the library to browse some books to clear some queries. Envying those students who wandered around at the mall. I never did that, while I was studying. My internet connection failed me, resulting on some troubleshooting work to be done. Received a surprise good night sms from my confidante.

4 comments:

Dalicia said...

study hard! :) beat that paula huh..heeh

Richie said...

Thanks, elaine. I never treat my studies lightly. But, its not for competing with others. Jus for a bright future.

Paul said...

Wah Elaine, that's bad. But Rich always beats me since poly days. I must say studying with him is a motivation. He's a thinker.

Richie said...

Thanks paul. I hope that you will fight the battle with me. haha. Its never good to fight alone.