Saturday, March 04, 2006

Recuperation

Woke up at 10.30am and my parents were not around already. After a whole week of training for the ladies, it was my turn to get some precious relaxation. I had come to realise why my other colleagues left the company earlier than me. I was like a trainer, having to hand over my work and train other freshies as well. After all, I was the only senior around which could impart my knowledge to them. Settled my lunch at KFC westmall and bought a Linksys Wireless Router for providing internet access for my laptop. Otherwise, I cant operate my notebook without internet anyway. A small cost for future convenience. I shelved my plan to catch a movie alone, considering March is a non-income generating month. With no disturbance around, I revised a bit of my studies. My brother left home for a few days already, but I dont miss him. Perhaps, he has done too many bad things than good ones in the past. He behaves like a macho man, but in fact he is plagued with debts. Haha. I do envy him though, as his gf stays with him during his tough times. For me, what do I have? I shall see how my future goes. Last heard from her yesterday that she was heading for Johor, and no news ever since.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun mind me kaypoh, K? I wonder why such a nice guy like you, who doesn't mind to even help your company as much as you could cause you can't bear to leave them in a lurch, but from the way you wrote about your brother, you don't seem to care for him juz as much. No matter how bad he has been, always remember the saying "blood is thicker than water", then you would be able to relent and live happier as brothers.

Richie said...

I did care and helped him in the past. But, its just that he has taken his chances too many times. The only way now is to let him learn his lesson and mature from his mistakes.

Anonymous said...

I see, that's great! Hope things will be better for your brother.