Saturday, March 25, 2006

Red Paint All Over

Picked up the Vios early morning at 9 am and fetched my 大哥 and 大嫂 to bring them for the HDB WIS. They sat behind with my mum, while my dad was with me on the front. Seems I will be driver for the day. But, I like driving. Pardon me for being selfish, but 大哥 says that he will let me practise more parking at different places. Hehe.
First Stop - Bukit Gombak. 大哥 didnt like it, as there won't be sun heat to dry the clothes fast enough. A kind auntie did let us have a view of the interior of her flat. Teck Whye next. The flat was a repossessed unit and seems like someone has bought the flat. 3rd stop was Choa Chu Kang. The showflat for the 5 room had nice decor to come with, but the price tagged to it was pretty as well. $263,000 is not worth for the inconvenient location. The last stop was Bukit Panjang. The unit was on the 12th floor. Lift opened and we saw the words 欠钱还钱 $$$$. The unit no. 34. Seems familiar to us. Approaching the exact unit, I was shocked. There was red paint splashed all over the door and the walls for that unit. For any new buyer, it would not make any sense to take this unit. 大嫂 seems pretty disappointed about having no choices. I suggested to apply for the Build to Order units instead. But, the final decision is theirs. I will face their dilemma when my turn comes.
Second half of the day was spent at home, doing more job searching and listening to songs. Heaven is always not on my side, as the sky darkened when I planned to go swimming. Haha. I have to defer plan tomorrow. Managed to know a new friend though. Nice person to talk to and hope our friendship will flourish in future.

5 comments:

Dalicia said...

happy searching! new friend....a girl? or guy?

Kazzzzzzz said...

next time bring you to CSC for swimming... nice place though the pool's tiny.. haha...

Richie said...

Elaine ~ The friend is wendy la. haha...

Rebec ~ I cant squeeze into small pool la. I need big big ones. hahah

Dalicia said...

you tell ppl have you have blogspot the first time? :)

Richie said...

To Elaine ~ Yes, this is the one n only blog which I have. From my archives, you would know that this is a fairly new blog.