Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Moment of Folly???

The answer could be surfacing since the incident happened on 10 Jan. I made a declaration to a girl who I felt so comfortable with. I told myself to dare to dream. The scene was painted in such bright colours. I felt the hope for a better relationship. For the past 2 weeks, was there a missing game? Clueless. Sms started to go missing, and her presence in my life started to vanish. She could be occupied and I do missed her. I don't wish for all this longing. But, the sequence of events have made us more drifted apart. My feelings are mixed up. The below lyrics could describe what I am feeling for this moment.
想用一杯latte把你灌醉
好让你能多爱我一点
暗恋的滋味
你不懂这种感觉
早有人陪的你永远不会
看见你和他在我面前
证明我的爱只是愚昧
你不懂我的那些憔悴
是你永远不曾过的体会
为你付出那种伤心你永远不了解
我又何苦勉强自己爱上你的一切
你又狠狠逼退我的防备
静静关上门来默数我的泪
明知道让你离开他的世界不可能会
我还傻傻等到奇迹出现的那一天
直到那一天你会发现
真正爱你的人独自守着伤悲
曾经我以为我自己会后悔
不想爱的太多痴心绝对
为你落第一滴泪
为你做任何改变
也唤不回你对我的坚决

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a mere two months of friendship, and you had made too fast a move that backfired. When both of you can click and have the right chemistry, it doesn't mean you guys can progress more than friendship. You are still young. Put your heart & soul in your studies, and leave relationship aside for this instance. Don't let relationship problem bog you down and effect your studies. It's not gonna worth it!

Anonymous said...

what is past is past. you got nothing to lost actually :x

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]rneo80.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research points that almost 60% of all U.S. adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.