Friday, March 31, 2006

Non-Youth Dining Corner

Had an appointment with Paul and Jason to have dinner. The first time I saw Jason again, since we went Genting together. Heard tat he had left his employment again. I hope he can find his dream job soon. I am struggling myself. Hehe. Dining @ NYDC according to P's decision. I am undecided anyway. Main course for me was Mushroom Cheese Baked Rice. We had a hawaiian pizza to be shared among ourselves. A nice name for my ice cream, which is named "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". P ordered "Heaven, Earth and Fire". But, I dun see any fire on it. No whip cream for Heaven, but only chocolate to represent earth. It is my guess for how the name came about. Rebec has missed this session, but we understand her schedule was tight. Got her sms that she was feeling unwell before she slept. Another time to ask her out perhaps. We continued our chat at Coffee Bean till it was closing time. Maybe, we got too carried away. Hardly stayed at Suntec till all the connecting walkways were all shut off. We took a longer route outside and were lucky to catch the last train.

No comments: