Saturday, March 11, 2006

Voyage to Highlands

It was 5.15am. The alarm went off and I dragged myself out of bed. Got to catch the coach at Golden Mile Complex, as boarding time was 6.30am. Didnt have time to have breakfast and bought takeaways instead. Got on the bus on time and we were on our way. It was luckily that the coach took the 2nd link route and customs clearing was a breeze. I brought out my takeaway, hoping to fill up my empty tummy. But, the driver gave a negative remark. I understand his reason for saying that and kept the food till our break at Johor. Slept and occasionally took a peep of the outside view. Upon reaching Genting at around 2 in the afternoon, we checked into Genting Hotel and did some wash ups. A sushi restaurant was our destination for lunch, and the bill seems reasonable. We took a short walk around and night falls shortly. Took an early rest to enjoy more tomorrow.

No comments: