Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wheels necessary??

I logged into the msn at late morning, just to discover my good friend wasn't there like usual. Was she occupied by work? I managed to contact her to know that she was on MC. Continued my job search online, but not much good openings. Am i setting my expectations too high? There is still time to wait for a better job. 果条汤 for lunch. Nasty elder brother was at home when I returned. How can he come back to sleep during day time? He is just not working hard enough, as he works in the sales line.
Late noon, eldest bro sent me an sms to ask if I can get hold of a vehicle for him on this Saturday. His chance to pick his ideal home has been awarded and he has several places to go to. I wish that he will choose a location that is nearer to my parents. His initial plan was to get a unit in Punggol, which is inconvenient for both himself and 大嫂. My parents want to accompany him for the search as well. I had to placed a booking for the car for their sake. Maybe, I could join them for the trip if I have no appointments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

++ blush ++
i dunno u'll miss mi *shy*
but i am not ur secret girlfriend as "declared" to elaine :'(
SO AM I?

Dalicia said...

hahahahahah no comment...lingsi, most of the time i'm joking around....