Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Square in the City

Even though I was tired with my lessons last night, I dragged myself out of bed at 8am. Mum asked me to join her for the JB trip. Big aunt and her daughter was coming as well. Reached Kranji MRT to meet them up before proceeding to JB. I exchanged SGD100 worth of ringgit to make some purchases over the causeway. We planned to head for City Square (CS) , which was within walking distance from the Malaysian Customs. While walking, there were many taxi drivers asking for business. Only smiled at them and carried on walking.

Arrived at CS at 11pm. Not much crowd, since it was a weekday. Started our shopping spree. I went to buy bermudas for my Redang Trip. Mum and Aunt bought goodies for bringing back. We had our lunch at Vois Restaurant. The whole meal costs RM60, which includes 4 soups, 4 drinks, 3 lasagnia and 1 chicken chop set. Satisfying for me, but not the rest. They were not used to consuming western food. I thought it's good for a change for them, but it proved otherwise. Carried on with my shopping after we were finished. Bought a few t-shirts before we decided to headed back home. There was an uncle who was shouting vulgarities in the bus. Felt disgusted...

No comments: