Thursday, March 30, 2006

Un-Pro Behaviour

I received a call from a job agency. Asking about some job details for my application. She mentioned that my last drawn pay seems rather high for a person with 3 yrs experience. I felt insulted. She could ask this from a few possibilities:
1 - She was questioning my ability to command that salary, or
2 - She felt I have manipulated the figure reflected, or
3 - She was not aware of the industry practice well enough.
The offer she gave was I should be expecting a salary lower than my last drawn to secure a job. Who in the world would do that? If I will get a lower pay, I might as well slog my life for my ex company. Haha. In my resume, I clearly stated that I was handling full sets accounts. But, she could not find it on the piece of paper. Very unprofessional in my view. How is she going to match a good job to me? She ended the call, leaving me with doubts of her abilities instead.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I think u can get a better pay with the exprience that u have.