Monday, March 20, 2006

7 Songs @ This MoMent

This music tag came from Elaine, while I was paying a visit to her blog. Thanks for getting me involved. Hehe. The 7 songs that I have been captivated by:

1) How do I live - Trisha Yearwood

2) When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating

3) All by myself - Jamie O'Neal

4) If you're not the one - Daniel Bedingfield

5) 爱情轮廓 - 许慧欣

6) 谢谢你让我这么爱你 - 柯以敏

7) 一次幸福的机会 - 刘若英

What I have listed are not totally new songs. Whenever I do listen to the above, my mood will be deep immersed by the lyrics and some memories will be renewed.

Bloggers who I wished to tag on:
- Paula
- Aidah
- Rebec
- Darl
- Lingsi (if she does blog)

3 comments:

Dalicia said...

very cool :) glad that you joined the tag....

Anonymous said...

B.A.D= 皇后之歌
五月天 - 知足, 牙關 & 倔强
罗志祥 + 小s = 恋爱达人
罗志祥 - 自我催眠
蔡依林- 倒带

this is to reply elaine and richard

Dalicia said...

lingsi: :) thank you for sharing!!!!