Monday, January 23, 2006

Blues Blues

Felt refreshed after a relaxing weekend, hoping that this week will pass by swiftly. I have a goal on friday to work towards, which might require more effort in this earlier half of the week. Had to prepare the weekly report for submission and processed several customers' cases on hand for registration. I believe my fellow sales colleagues know that they are on their own from now on, as I started showing them signs of reluctance to cater to everyone. I had provided too much time for their work, which resulted in my own accounts being put to a halt. No one will understand my passion for accounting work. My deadline I set for myself is to finish it before CNY. After CNY, a new chapter would begin. Stayed in office till 10pm, but no cab in sight to hail. Instead, a hired cab stopped to pick me up. Rather weird to encounter this. Nonetheless, I just wanted to get home quickly. She was out meeting people, but still replied my sms. Waiting to call her to know that she has reached home safely.

2 comments:

DARLing said...

Your company pillar is falling wahhaaaa

Paul said...

Rich e pillar is gg. Haha :)