Thursday, January 12, 2006

Surprises after surprises

While opening my office email, a surprise email came from a close friend. A morning well wishes coming from someone who has fasten my heartbeat before. Never thought that I would be able to see it even in office. A little thought which would be encouraging to me. Had several phone calls from sales executives rushing me to help them to register their customers' vehicles. Even they felt that I am a new man. Perhaps I should be appearing on New Man Magazine soon. Haha. They all learned about my breakup previously and the huge impact that hit me. I am one who wont like to hide my feelings from within. But, they never expect to see a change from my quiet personality to a friendly one. When did I start to smile to others who stressed me? Perhaps from my fren's influence to smile always. I see my life coming to a turning point. It was a dark tunnel previously, but I managed to find a exit from it. Received a call from an unexpected person in the noon and was shocked again. How did she manage to locate me? But, it couldn't have come at a better timing. It was touching to know that she has the thought of looking for me. Cheers. In the evening, I had a short conversation with my FC, who asked me about my gf suddenly. Hesitated for a moment, but told her the facts. She understood that it was tough to recover from it. But, I got her well wishes to further my studies. Got a few phone calls to remind me to go back early. I have never got such sweet reminders in the past.....

4 comments:

DARLing said...

glad that someone makes your day! And now u knows who cares and who dont!
Yes is a brand new START of 2006
richi smile DONT fake it ok

Haaa~ reminder or else how late u gona drag till? one moment 8 one moment 830 then in the end left office 10pm
Yayaa appear in your newman magazine

Paul said...

Ya, no point work when u r nt rewarded accordingly.

Richie said...

Darl ~ that is me when i work. but, i will still be aware of the time. no worries.

Paul ~ My hardwork cant be justified by any monetary reward. What I need is satisfaction n fulfilment.

DARLing said...

richi ~ aiyo WORKAholic .. u make u alcholic then u know
LOL

paul~ richi is like tat one lor. U been his "lover" for 8.5 years dont u know!! hahaaaaaaa