Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome 2006!!

Mishappenings in 2005
- Collapsed due to enormous work stress and made a decisive move to change it.
- 4 yrs relationship failure leading to befriending new friends along the route of recuperation.
- Struggled with studies, even though a plan was in place. Must recitfy my bad planning.

Resolutions for 2006
- Another tough year ahead, but be optimistic and positive about things.
- Make more friends if possible, not forgetting friends who stood by me and brought me out of depression.
- Must give my best shot to finish my studies with my pal, Paul. We share the same thoughts, so we shall complement n support each other. He has stronger financial backing, while I hope I wont run out of monetary resources. Haha.

Work has come to an end, with my reservist starting on 3 Jan for a week. I wont be blogging if I am staying in camp. I will have my mobile with me, so anyone can leave me a sms if you tink of me. Hehe. Perhaps, I will have to visit the toilet and reply while in toilet cubicle. You never know how many silly things can happen. The training program is catered for a range shooting, and I shall have fun with my army mates. Busy packing things for the day and meeting my friends tomorrow.

3 comments:

DARLing said...

hahhaha hide in the Toilet .. u win le ..

Paul said...

have to do tt in army and at work sometimes. Nosey ppl ard ma.

DARLing said...

oooohhh.... hide under the bed then
waggaaaaaa