Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mystery Solved

Had to tackle 7 vehicles to be delivered by today and it was no laughing matter. Trying to prepare the invoices in time for a timely delivery. An email notification popped up. The sender was her. Another short message to keep me going for the half day. I hoped she would be available after she is done with her things. Still trying to recall what the mystery thing was that I am supposed to receive. Had a weird instruction from M to sign on the invoices which I issued. Asked several times before if M wants to sign, and pushed back to me in the end. Had an argument with the despatch about missing deposit slips, but kept my cool to resolve the issue. Served the sales who were dying to deliver their vehicles, and got compliments for my systematic handling of documents. Hope it will be an example to them to make the future person's job easier. At 3.20pm, my mobile was ringing. Hearding her voice was smoothing and relaxing. I asked if she wanted to meet up, since it was time for me to knock off to go home. We wanted to try Harbourfront, since we both haven't taken our lunch. Along the way, I asked if my guess of the mystery item was right and saw her shy reaction. Had pasta and pizza @ Pastamania, but my taste bug wasn't working well. Hehe. But, I selected the right choice of spagetti for her. Nice try. Left to walk around the mall, after a big noisy group came. A short while later, I walked her home from our present location. It was a long walk, but surely not as long as the Great Wall of China. The time could not be more well-spent, than idling at home after a day's work. Have to prepare notes for tomorrow class.

11 comments:

DARLing said...

Thanks for the walk. .

Richie said...

If you like, we can have many walks. Will I give up? haha.

Paul said...

Nice date ar haha :) Bo jio. Got things yo hide ar?

DARLing said...

richi ~ GIve up on losing fats!! hahaaa or give up on ____ ??

paul~ u also date mi on 4/2 wat! LOL

Richie said...

darl ~ what is the blank??

Paul ~ Did u jio us when meet many girls at a go? Haha.

DARLing said...

blank - Fill in as u like.. .

Kazzzzzzz said...

.. hmmm... interesting entries, no wonder BP getting so worked up. Haha.. kpo ppl are all around wor....

Richie said...

Rebec ~ what paul is worked up about? he tinks too much. i ask him to ask me out, but he didnt. haha.

DARLing said...

whahahhaaaa

Paul said...

What I didn't ask u out? U funni lei

Richie said...

Paul ~ U did ask me out. but, it is the timing that i can hardly meet. my priority is work first. weekends depend.