Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Head or Heart Aches???

Reaching office at the usual time and started organising my things well to get me going. Plenty of unfinished work, but my mood was unusual. Sighing was my norm in this situation. However, I smiled looking at the stack and just sat down to clear folders after folders. Sales started to picked up and the GM was glad that I am back to coordinate things. Got his understanding that I need time to backtrack things before I can furnish him with the appropriate info. At noon time, I had murtabak for lunch. Jus wanted to try something different. Sms fren to see how things are going on. There is something which keeps me smiling, regardless of the frustrations that I faced. My lunch buddies were saying I started 2006 as a different person. I think the thought of letting things take its course is coming to my mind and my smile is due to the removal of the bottleneck. But, I will complete my things before I say goodbye. My FC asked me about my intention to go, and I ascertained that I have never been more decisive. Left office waiting for taxi under heavy rain. Sms fren to highlight that the floor is slippery and be careful.

8 comments:

DARLing said...

Glad that u are SMILing today and also a brand new year 2006 will b difft for u

Guess is the bottleneck being having a good reponse isit?

Woww.. ya is raining heavily. Friends be careful

Richie said...

Darl ~ dunno if it is a good response. I am still lost.

DARLing said...

Ask yourself wether it is a REBOUND.Dont rush into anything. Be there for u. guess paul will too. Ka will b there for u. See u so fortunate.
Dont b lost.
Time will tell. Time will heal too.
CHeers

Paul said...

U have my support, buddy

Kazzzzzzz said...

rebound? I sense a BR jumping on a trampoline! Is it not? Hmmmm.. Remember to wear your parachutes so you won't crash land lor. Take care!

Paul said...

Since when Rich become a commando?

Richie said...

why suddenly talk about trampoline? i am confused.

DARLing said...

ka no response ? ??