Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lovely Saturday

It has been quite a while, since I had a pre-arrangement to meet up with a fren on a saturday. Without her, I would be returning to office to work. Haha. We met up at 12 pm on the mrt platform which we always do. Listening to radio station 933 and its broadcasting all the sad songs. Feel like tears wanted to start rolling. There she appears in front of me, and my smile to her just surfaced. We reached our destination and went to have our lunch at a westernised restaurant. Having cosy seats to go along with our lunch, it was a nice relaxation to start off our weekend. I wanted to cover the bill due to a performance incentive given by my M recently. I didn't expect the payout to me, as I have given notice of my intention to leave. But, my M was certain that my efforts in 2005 should be rewarded. We went for a movie as planned. After that, a brief walk around the mall, and came across a handphone sling, which I found slightly unique. She mentioned that it has been popular for quite sometime back, but I just didn't notice it. She was searching for something else, and I waited outside the shop for her. A while later, she wanted to see how my mobile was like. Then, she took out from her wallet the same sling, which I had a fancy for. I was speechless, though it was only a small item. I attached it while she went to the ladies. She was taking some photos along the walkway and noticed this sling dangling out from my pouch. Hehe. She was meeting someone else in the evening, which I agreed to walk her there. We parted but the time since we met seems so long ago. I went to chinatown to get some bbq pork for the new year before taking the train home.

4 comments:

DARLing said...

do u feel loved ?
hahahaaaaaaa
THink u do !

Richie said...

Yes, it is a nice feeling. Something which I had missed all along.

Paul said...

Wooo. Love is in the air 4 u again Rich.

Richie said...

Paul ~ there is only friendship perhaps. don't guess anything.