Saturday, January 28, 2006

Working CNY Eve

Why does my working saturday has to fall on CNY eve? To make things worse, it seems a lot of people is not around. Performing multiple backups for half a day. Its rather an unbalanced arrangement, as my alternate saturday only has 3 pax, compared to 7 in the other shift. I just have to make do with what I can cope with. There are 2 customers' cars to be delivered by the sales today, and I have to prepare the documents also. I forgot to submit a statistics survey for the Singapore Dept of Statistics, which I hope my submission today would still be helpful. Lunch has been catered for everyone by the company, which could at least solve my hunger till reunion dinner at night. I agreed to pick up the goodies prepared for me from her, before I came home. Appreciate her effort to prepare those and my mum was asking me who gave those. I tink she would have guessed it, but just a confirmation needed. But, I was only smiling to her. I had to try those tomorrow, as I am quite full after the heavy lunch. Had a simple reunion dinner, but I didn't consume much. My eldest brother is not in SG for the new year for the 2nd year in running. I am wondering how many years it will be like this. Went to withdraw some money for the household and bought some satay along the way back. I have been working hard and didn't spend much time with my family, so it's a small gesture to show some appreciation of their support of my work and studies.

5 comments:

DARLing said...

I want satay ,
ya is time for BBQ ....

Richie said...

Darl ~ I will treat u till u drop. haha.

Paul said...

I also want. Can I have it?

Richie said...

Paul ~ Yes. one of these days, we will go as a group to lau pa sat to have satay at night. haha.

Darl ~ Agree?

Paul said...

can not a problem