Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What is she teaching???

It was pretty chaotic at work, as the despatch failed to deposit all the cheques and cash. It will be a big headache, as the total was about $2M. I bet my FC will be jumping on everyone's head, if she comes to know about it. That's the problem for reducing 2 despatch to 1, and expect him to be ultra efficient. I tink he must be in the same predicament as I am. I just give up on trying further, thats all. For my own matters, I couldn't wait any longer for the delay. I had to rush to class, but my mind is unrest. Should I go or should I stay? Called the sales personnel to pick up their own cases. Took a taxi down to Starhub Cuppage for my classes. As I enter the classroom, it was already packed. Had to settle down and gobble down my sandwich. I love chicken mayonnaise. Today's topic is rather complex based on previous experiences. To make things worse, the lecturer actually assumed we had a strong foundation. It was just a lame excuse to make your life easier. We paid for your lectures, u know? The lesson ended to my half-hearted understanding. I have plentiful work and study to catch up. Setting some challenges for tomorrow.

No comments: