Sunday, January 22, 2006

Busy like a Bee

Playing basketball early morning and met new opponents on the ground. Had great matchups one after another, but my team actually triumph in many situations. I guessed we were firing from all cylinders. Came back home and heard my mum mentioning about doing spring cleaning. As always, my brothers try to avoid by running out. Seeing my parents in a dismay, I offered to scrub all the floor tiles in the house myself. At the same time, they will be drying up the wet floor once I have scrubbed. Not an easy task, but it is the least I can do for them during weekends. At 2.30 pm, I have cleared the cleaning and planned to run some errands. To shorten the travelling time, I requested to use my bro's car. Why he agreed so willingly? Very funny, but I found out that his petrol tank was near empty when I started the engine. So, I had no choice but to top up $20 worth of petrol for him. I went to pass some goodies to my fren, then to Jurong Point to shop for my pants. Time was so tight, that I entered and exit John Little in a mere 10 mins. In total, I bought some socks, a belt and 2 pairs of pants. It costs a neat $78, which I feel is worthwhile. After that, the tailor just below my block had to alter my pants before I can wear them. Just barely made it home at 5.30pm, which is my deadline. However, no one is getting ready to go for the reunion dinner. I am very upset that all my elders are behaving like small kids and making a fuss out of things. I forced everyone to attend regardless of their stupid excuses. End of the dinner, I had to go back alone via MRT but she was there to accompany me using her sms. I think I said a lot of things which may confuse or trouble her, but with one intention that she will be happy always. As for me, I am just another ordinary guy to appear in her life. If those things did touched her heart, it would be pleasant. If it didn't, let those become a memory to be kept forever.

1 comment:

DARLing said...

Comments never appear ???????

Woowww The last part a bit CHIM! Dont think too much let nature takes it course !