Monday, January 30, 2006

Sleepless night

Took a nap in last evening to help me to keep awake for the night. The beep sms to call came. I tried all the numbers possible, but couldn't reach her. Her house number was the last alternative and discovered that she was not in. My heart started pounding. It was a mere 10 mins from the sms to my call and she cant be contacted. Was there something urgent, which she has to attend to? Did something happen to her? At 1.33am, I sent one sms. At 3.30am, I sent another. I have reached my limit, and had to close my eyes. Every hour, I would take a peep of any incoming sms. But, there was nothing. At the time of this posting, I have not hear from her. I hope she is alright and not make me worry further. Hope to get her reply soon.

3 comments:

DARLing said...

oh oh oh ....
What happened ? WIsh u rest well then

Richie said...

Darl ~ It was some uncontrollable situations. Felt relieved to know it was nothing serious.

DARLing said...

=)
ehhee