Monday, January 16, 2006

Little Tots

Saw a recent photo taken by a group. Never knew they were still in contact, but I guess I am being avoided. No reply sms, no reply email. I tried many ways but nothing happened. How did things turn out this manner? There was a meeting in the noon, but I was left out. What does it mean? Came home from work and was expecting someone. However, she has no response. Tried to sms and call, but to no avail. I hope everything was fine with her, and she knew I was looking high n low for her. Maybe, she was just tired. Started to recall what I said last night. Seemed like I was possessed. Can anyone judge me by my cover or by knowing me further? My fav quote is "You never know me until u really know me". I am a genuine person, but always got misunderstood. Maybe my questions were too demanding or harsh. I didnt know if I should be asking in the first place. Likewise, I don't wish to be labelled a kaypoh. Things are certainly not moving, but I hope I can be of any help.

5 comments:

DARLing said...

Hope that u keep back in touch with them... but sometimes dont go back if u feel werid being with them

Office politics. U are of no use wen u tender. Trust me. It goes the same for all!

DId u manage to locate her?

Richie said...

I wont feel weird, but they are just not contactable. tried all means, except house visit.

I will just make do with what i need to finish before leaving.

This morning got her sms so early!!

DARLing said...

WHhahhaa hosue visit - that will be last resort i guess...

Good but wen u are done is like 10pm LOL

WOww...how earlier DOnt tell me like say 5 am or 6 am ?
She never sleep ?

Richie said...

I don't mean everyday. i mean my last day.

I think its earlier than 7. coz, I heard the sms when I was still in bed. I got the feeling it was hers.

Paul said...

Ya, I also think so buddy. Agree with Darling.