Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Email surprise

My hands were full of document handling, until I saw an email with the subject "Lets Meet Up". The sender was none other than her. Seems lady luck has been smiling on me, ever since the sadness has subsided. I wish I am not dreaming. It was an invitation to join her for dinner, which I had mentioned the night before. Actually, it should be an overtime workday. I couldn't bear to reject her, which resulted in my acceptance. Time passes, and shortly before knock off, I was jammed by sales personnel again. A total crack down and I shouted "Ahhhhhh". Everyone was so stunned by my actions, as I am cool-headed in managing my work. Didnt want to be bothered anymore, and I packed things up to meet her. Seeing her crossing the road, and I feel so relaxed. We had a long walk to our dining place, enjoying the atmosphere and her company. The meal was filling, but the moment spent together was more precious. I walked her home as usual, and headed home soon after. Reaching home, we continued our conversation from where we left off earlier.

5 comments:

DARLing said...

Eventful man

Paul said...

who is e lucky lady???

Richie said...

Paul ~ what u mean lucky lady? I am the lucky one.

Darl ~ you mean many events for the day?

DARLing said...

yes yes yes !

Paul said...

I trying 2 ask who e gal is?