Saturday, January 07, 2006

Steaming on Rainy Day

In the morning. I witnessed my dad shouting at my bro and his gf for over usage of utilities for the month of Dec. Ever since his gf stayed at our place, we noticed the bill was escalating month after month. But, December was the worst. Water usage went up 75% more than the previous month, whereas electricity was 50% more. The reason for that was clear to everyone. I cant blame my dad for blowing his top, since they both are taking things for granted. I am always on my own without anyone bothering me. Haha.

The weather became temperamental in the noon and had showers occasionally. I had to meet my camp buddies for a steamboat dinner as scheduled. The location was Bugis Genuine Chong Qin Steamboat. We had a great time sharing the silly situations each of us met while in camp. It seems that place is rather popular among chinese nationals. I was ignorant of their spoken language, which could be from one of china provinces I guessed. The bill came and they overcharged us for 1 pax, which was discovered by me. This is the benefit for having an accounts personnel around. The food was so so, but we had to depart for home shortly after 8 pm. Hehe.

Reached home and worked through my daily cash flow. I found that the amounts owing by others have been stagnant and did some debt collection reminders via sms. Cash will be of utmost importance for the subsequent few months, which explains my close monitoring and controls.

7 comments:

DARLing said...

hmm WOW your dad FUME n erupt like a volcano HOW they react ? CURIOUS

by the way the steamboat must have count "me" in
LOL

Paul said...

The waiter dunno how to count head ar?

Kazzzzzzz said...

waiter forgot glasses lah. Haha....

Richie said...

Darl ~ They acted tough and say wanted to move out. but, acted blurr in the end.

Paul ~ I dunno they count head or body, but it will never add up to 6.

Rebec ~ The guy dun wear glasses. I do. Hehe.

DARLing said...

Move on to ? COunt who ?
Faint ...

Richie said...

Darl ~ it is always jus an intimidation. They will not survive alone.

DARLing said...

SURVIVEr game..
hahaa