Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Welcome to the Year of Dog. Though I am not with the girl, I hope her life will prosper in her year. See how lovely the 2 doggies are? Too bad I am not one of them. Haha. I was awaken in the early hours to get prepared for an annual temple visit at Zion Road. If anyone of you know of this pic?? The duration took about an hour, before we made our way to my grandma's place. My grandpa sat beside me as I was munching the goodies on display. Suddenly, he said, "Why ur relationship of 4 years just ended?" My mind was a total blank. I know my grandparents didn't expect it to happen. All I responded was, "The situation was quite different from that of yours and grandma. If things cant work out, there is always an ending." It was a relief that there was no visitor, otherwise I could hear all the nasty things from the 三姑六婆. I wish they could understand my predicament and let the matter rest. At noon, we travelled in my bro's car to my big aunt's place in Yishun. We waited and waited, but only my 3rd aunt's family dropped by. Seems rather quiet, but we understand that the reason for my 2nd aunt's family absence. Came home at about 5 pm, and I went to purchase Mac for my family's dinner. Witnessed my brother abusing his gf again. Why she has to be so submissive to him? I am still questioning myself, but I won't interfere in their matters. The break will happen someday, which I am positive of. I had the Chicken Fantastic value meal, and felt the taste is still ok despite hearing negative feedback from others. Another day has passed swiftly and I am still waiting for her beep to call.

No comments: